HV-14 Horizontal and Vertical Rotary Table – Vertex
|Table||Gross Weight Kg|
|Outer||diameter||Height||Base||Dimension||Width of T-slot||Bolt slots||Wooden case (W)|
|Order No.||A1||D||H||H1||A||B||e||Type||g||Centre Sleeve||Carton (C)||Meas. CFT||Code No.|
Available on back-order
- 1. Table is made of high density Mehanite and uses “HEIDENHAIN” electronic equipment to inspect angles to assure the excellent quality and durability.
- 2. Using high quality machining centre to process. Fitted with high accuracy bearings. Stable under load cutting.
- 3. Worm is hardened and ground. The ratio is 90:1. The work table is graduated a full 360° so that one turn of the handle moves the table through 4°. Micro collar is graduated in steps of 1’min. Vernier scale makes settings down to 10 seconds possible.
- 4. These rotary tables are popular for their excellent performance, practical design and reasonable cost. They are widely used for circular cutting work, angle setting, boring, spot-facing and similar work.
- 5. Using the key guide block, the centre can be corrected both quickly and accurately.
|Accuracy||Variation (inches) (mm)|
|Item No.||Testing Objective||Maximum Tested|
|1||Flatness of clamping surface (concave)||0.0006(0.015)|
|2||Parallelism of clamping surface to base||0.0008(0.02)|
|3||Squareness of clamping surface to angle face||0.0008(0.02)|
|4||True running of clamping surface||0.0006(0.015)|
|5||True running of centre hole|
|(1) Measured at hole edge||(1)0.0008(0.02) (1)|
|(2) measured at arbor 4in. long||(2)0.0012(0.03) (2)|
|6||Indexing accuracy of direct indexing mechanism maximum cumulative spacing error||45″|